We are looking for a Social Media & Customer Care Coordinator
Who Are We?
BecauseRacecarBox is a market leading Detailing company. We specialise in a monthly subscription box that allows customers to try out different products from different brands. We also have a large online sample shop that stocks various detailing products and accessories.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a part-time individual to take on some of the roles and responsibilities of the day-to-day admin and to report directly to the founders. Salary plus commission.
Responsibilities (depending on amount of hours available):
- Replying to customer Emails
- Replying to any Social Media comments and direct messages
- Interactions with accounts on Social Media account
- Scheduling pre-created social media posts and uploading stories
- Scheduling and creating email marketing campaigns (with pre-created media)
- Liaising with photographers and videographer to ensure content is created in time and that images are sent and uploaded.
- Creating outreach emails to try to gain B2B sales nationally and internationally (commission of sales paid on top of normal salary).
- Sending press releases to media outlets
Optional – for those interested in detailing products
- Option to create product images in return for free detailing products monthly
- Option to earn extra salary through commission on any B2B sales
- Option to earn extra salary by attending trade shows (covid-pending) with the BecauseRacecarBox team
Who Are We Looking For?
We are on the lookout for someone that wants to be hands on in an exciting growing business.
- Able to commit to 10 hours a week Monday-Saturday that will need to be able to commit to a little bit of time each day for general customer admin.
- Someone happy to work from home.
- Able to understand content posting and scheduling for multiple platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and email platforms (training can be provided).
- Experience or knowledge of an e-commerce business and able to navigate shopify.
- An ability to use programmes such as Canva if images need editing.
- Fluent in English.
- High attention to detail and passionate about providing great customer service.
- Understands the importance of achieving results.
£400 per month + Sales Commission
Please email CV and covering letter to: email@example.com